AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ranged Weapon Bow of Cupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

KillTheMFenemy

Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Bow of Cupid

Bow of Cupid
Item Type Gun
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 10
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 2.5 kg
Standard Price $1

This is my weapon.
I don't have a skill for that.

Create a new one, in the process of creating a new class of weapons such as Archery can be a possibility?
Any suggestion ?
Didn't you tell me it was equal to the t-450 or something?

KillTheMFenemy

Yap! Right,

KillTheMFenemy

Should be able to study in shotgun category?
I think the Archery class, could be fun to, like bladed, and other stuff like axes... :roll:
good ideas
Why would the general AL public want a specially created skill for a unique item that not everyone can get their hands on?
Idea Idea make all uniques weapons be able to use any kind of weapon skill.
Holy crap @ Absolutely ridiculous idea. I don't think you're going to get anything out of learning how to handle a combat knife, only to use an assault rifle.

I dunno. It seems that learning how to use a gun is much different than learning how to use a knife.
that is why the item is unique, then, make it if melee, able to use all melee skills, if gun, use all gun skills.
An axe is heavy at the point, a long-blade melee can be either heavy all around, or not at all, short blades aren't heavy, and definitely not as long as a katana..And blunt instruments aren't sharp at all, but hurt like a mo-fo.

I doubt that using all skills with 1 weapon is going to be possible, unless you create something crazy..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's