AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ranged Weapon Bow of Cupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

shadowinc

KillTheMFenemy Wrote:Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Bow of Cupid

Bow of Cupid
Item Type Gun
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 10
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 2.5 kg
Standard Price $1

This is my weapon.
I don't have a skill for that.

Create a new one, in the process of creating a new class of weapons such as Archery can be a possibility?
Any suggestion ?

mail zen and present your case, i am sure she will or err will asign a skill to it

KillTheMFenemy

shadowinc Wrote:
KillTheMFenemy Wrote:Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Bow of Cupid

Bow of Cupid
Item Type Gun
Legality Legal
Availability Rating 10
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 2.5 kg
Standard Price $1

This is my weapon.
I don't have a skill for that.

Create a new one, in the process of creating a new class of weapons such as Archery can be a possibility?
Any suggestion ?

mail zen and present your case, i am sure she will or err will asign a skill to it

thanks for saying that SHADOWGUARD, i already mailed Zen. She told me to post in Forum, as im doing , to know what people say..

Thor

I believe that a unique item is what it says, unique. In this case, a bow cannot be classified as any kind of gun, it shouldn't even say gun in the weapon type but just ranged.
Rifle, nothing really fits a bow but I think rifle is the closest.
hydro9226 Wrote:I believe that a unique item is what it says, unique. In this case, a bow cannot be classified as any kind of gun, it shouldn't even say gun in the weapon type but just ranged.

Not just that...ranged mechanical (gun) or ranged compression (bow or crossbow).......
Single shot weapon, get it reclassified under pistol
Mock8800 Wrote:Rifle, nothing really fits a bow but I think rifle is the closest.

A bow and rifle has the simular characteristic. Both are slow fire, high accuracy, and far range.

On the other hand, a bow and a shotgun has the simular stats attribute. You need great strength and endurance to shoot that bow. I dont care if anyone say otherwise, shooting that bow constantly for 30 rounds. It's not easy.

Then again, in reality, the skill to shoot a bow and a rifle/shotgun is a total different thing.

shadowinc

i would say the rifle would best fit the bow it is closier

biffbaffboff

What needs to be made is the skill. Specialized weaponry.

You will be trained in the art by a master monk who has studied the best way to use all manor of weapons,knowledge passed down through generations of skilled fighters.

KillTheMFenemy

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's