AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Training.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought about this idea while I was walking home yesterday.

People have to know how to use their weights and run their courses right to train efficiently, right? Well, I thought that intelligence could be a factor in a little extra training boost, when you do train.

However, no one needs to be a rocket scientist to know how to use weights(And even then they do not know how to exercise efficiently), so the cut off point for bonuses would be 20, 25, or 30 points of intelligence.

I just thought it was a neat idea, and true. If you like it, but think it needs tweaks, go ahead and throw down. Let it be known.

biffbaffboff

Idk bro.It could be used as like a trainer effect without the cost.The trainer tells all us simpletons though how to pump iron and target. :wink:
All the guys that work out at the campus rec are as thick as concrete, so I don't know if intelligence would help a lot.
Ha. They know how to use their weights, I do dare say. Smile
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Ha. They know how to use their weights, I do dare say. Smile
Oh, for sure they know how to use weights but they have difficulties opening the doors to get to the weights or any other basic task for that matter.

BlitzKrieg

Sounds like an additional boost for heavy donors.
Which might be a great Idea for Zen but not so great for the average player.

LordSkie

How about a skill dedicated to training? Intelligence (IMO) isn't a prerequisite to good training, but knowledge is. The two are separate.

So if you could train a skill, it could give a boost to your train- 5% per skill level say. Or less, whatever balances right. If you're training more already, it just increases the gain. Alternatively, it could reduce the happiness cost by 10% per level.

Loki

Boosting rep and hiring a better trainer is always an option.
Yeah. I wasn't thinking about the trainers when I thought of this. If I had, I would have said something about like what Biff said. Less money spent.

Loki

Missed biff's post.

But yeah, trainer or intel, you're gonna be spending money.

Trainer is sort of = to the knowledge and slight boost option that kain mentioned. The bastards are greedy, though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's