AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What ever happened to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All the XP I was getting?

Starting yesterday, I'm getting sometimes 100 less xp per PVP than I was the day before, and getting overpowered more as well.

What gives AL? am I creating a glitch in the matrix due to my awesomeness and need to be knocked down a peg or two or is everyone seeing the same thing?

Weebay

Funny you mention this, last last night I noticed I was also getting about 100 less XP on some of my usual targets?
Same.

biffbaffboff

I have had much the same.
The only excuse i've been hearing is "Randomness".

I've noticed the less damage i take the better exp i get. A guy almost overpowered me and i get 252 exp points. Next guy hit me for 3 damage and i got 307...who knows

Loki

Perhaps they are encumbered?
It's gettin' goofy, anymore..
i'm getting barely over 250 xp for people that do 500+ dmg to me, which usually nets me at least 330
A lot of people have started doing more damage to me, anymore..And the experience is pretty crappy when I beat 'em..

Isn't it supposed to be more rewarding to beat someone you have a hard time with than against someone who can't do much more than slap you with their limp wrist..?
i dont remember the last time i got over 400 xp, i know my highest was like 430 tho, and now im getting 250 per fight. sweet deal
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's