AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What ever happened to....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was getting 350+ for an inactive, and now get around 250, so unless his muscles atrophied in his inactive state, he's not encumbered...
Well, Zenith made a mention of why inactives got a drop in experience..But all of the active players that are attacked give less and less experience, and seem to get way tougher to fight, after the coding for the cyber persons. People that you would normally beat easily always coming back the very next morning to beat the hell out of you to attack them has annoyed me..
I got 296 exp last night for someone who did this to me. Try and make sense of that.

[Image: upl8515644795.png]

biffbaffboff

w00k Wrote:I got 296 exp last night for someone who did this to me. Try and make sense of that.

[Image: upl8515644795.png]

Yeah sorry about that one :roll:
w00k Wrote:I got 296 exp last night for someone who did this to me. Try and make sense of that.

i can get close to that number by attacking DanusMaximus...who is lvl 27
It doesn't make sense, w00k.
I believe it's higher level weapon skills that count in for too much during combat.

That aside I think we should get a risk reward on close fight with a 20% xp increase when you get put into critical from full hp...
Druchii Wrote:That aside I think we should get a risk reward on close fight with a 20% xp increase when you get put into critical from full hp...

I completely agree. To get less exp from someone who almost beats you than someone who doesn't even put up a fight is absolutely retarded.
w00k Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:That aside I think we should get a risk reward on close fight with a 20% xp increase when you get put into critical from full hp...

I completely agree. To get less exp from someone who almost beats you than someone who doesn't even put up a fight is absolutely retarded.

Losing 30+ percent XP per attack from one day to the next with no explanation is retarded.

biffbaffboff

Valid point.As with boxing or UFC you progress and learn more by gradually getting tougher people to fight.When you reach the big guys who give you a beatdown you learn more from losing than actually winning.So it should be that in an even fight where you end up in critical you have learned substantially more than target practice!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's