AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the beef with warhamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

stalker8929

if anyone wants to know what really happened here goes.this dirt bag tried to steal my gang witch he has no claim to.he never paid us for that gang,but he decides to take the gang and tells me and big rod to basically get over it,,got to keep it pg in here.we took it back from him,as far as weapons go.he can have any gear owed to him,but dosnt want it back,,he wants to slander us to the rest of al.anyone who knows us knows we dont do buisness this way.so this guy is trouble.everyone should be aware of his scams,and not pay this liar no mind

badmanbren

Kool BLUD.
dru
:shock:
drec92 Wrote:wow ur so full of beep
just cause i left sn to my lil gang and presed to fix it up again since it fell apart
and u thought i was stealing the gang that i half own to
and i do want my itmes back
wow im a lair i made u into what u r now u were not beep til u made it to my gang u were just another lil al original

damn. warhammer made you into what you are today? interesting. how did he train for you and stuff?
:shock:
isn't it the second time you lose your gang drec?
if i recall correctly you had this problem 2-3 weeks ago with another dud(ette)
People should get along.
omg what a punctuation nightmare. Is it the blind leading the blind or am I going blind? :?
Lucky666 Wrote::shock:
isn't it the second time you lose your gang drec?
if i recall crectly you had this problem 2-3 weeks ago with another dud(ette)
Yes, your correct.....

Promathia19

Howlsong Wrote:omg what a punctuation nightmare. Is it the blind leading the blind or am I going blind? :?

im with u there... it was so hard to read
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's