AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the beef with warhamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ryanpearce

Lucky666 Wrote::shock:
isn't it the second time you lose your gang drec?
if i recall correctly you had this problem 2-3 weeks ago with another dud(ette)

Ye that was me the guys an idiot. He is still trying to get money from me! he has told me though he isnt going to be very active so if we ignore him he may go away lol For someone who has been a gang president for so long he isnt very clued up on gangs.

TheMace

drec92 Wrote:wow ur so full of beep
just cause i left sn to my lil gang and presed to fix it up again since it fell apart
and u thought i was stealing the gang that i half own to
and i do want my itmes back
wow im a lair i made u into what u r now u were not beep til u made it to my gang u were just another lil al original

dru

Dru, you missed a qwerty in your edit!
ryanpearce Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote::shock:
isn't it the second time you lose your gang drec?
if i recall correctly you had this problem 2-3 weeks ago with another dud(ette)

Ye that was me the guys an idiot. He is still trying to get money from me! he has told me though he isnt going to be very active so if we ignore him he may go away lol For someone who has been a gang president for so long he isnt very clued up on gangs.

coming from theguy who cried and failed at being pres i did send u a peacekepper dumbass
No I didn't!

Prove it! Razz
drec92 Wrote:wow ur so full of beep
just cause i left sn to my lil gang and presed to fix it up again since it fell apart
and u thought i was stealing the gang that i half own to
and i do want my itmes back
wow im a lair i made u into what u r now u were not beep til u made it to my gang u were just another lil al original

typo alert! sn is suppose to be CN. casa nova

TheMace

Druchii Wrote:No I didn't!

Prove it! Razz

You missed my qwerty too! lol! :wink:
TheMace Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:No I didn't!

Prove it! Razz

You missed my qwerty too! lol! :wink:

Mace'd
Heh.
Still running on 20% brain capacity after yesterdays little party. Hungover as hell and my stomach is shot.
For the time I spent in Warhammer's gang (twice) he was always fair and never scammed anyone - his faults were that he trusted everyone and then got screwed by a few so if I had to take sides, I'd say that his age and the fact that he trusted everyone way too much led to this - I know him, he's a good guy and wouldnt screw anyone!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's