AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: and another gripe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
before i go to bed.

i've failed level 2 military assault 5 times. FIVE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIX THE FUCKED UP CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you study to 100% you never fail. Biggrin
if its really THAT much happenstance involved..then why not let us test with a D or F?
I would say very frustrating........Intel could have something to do with it....I'll bet those with high intel could test out with a D of possibly an F+....
yeah...would be a good add...but the randomness at every level of testing is pretty huge....imo, should be more realistic with intel level factored in
McCule Wrote:If you study to 100% you never fail. Biggrin

I would beg to differ.....I have failed......
how about DEX factoring in too? thats important when leaning over to cheat from your neighbor's test. Smile
I could make it where no one ever fails. But then you couldn't take the test unless you had 100%.

mudpies

zenith Wrote:I could make it where no one ever fails. But then you couldn't take the test unless you had 100%.

Perhaps.

shadowinc

zenith Wrote:I could make it where no one ever fails. But then you couldn't take the test unless you had 100%.

might help with those whinning about it, i have failed as well but thats what makes the game fun (the unexpected) :roll:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's