AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: and another gripe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I agree with Shadowguard.... leave the randomness. Without it testing would be so bland....like eating babyfood........
I like the skill s part just how it is!

TheMace

Dingus Wrote:I like the skill s part just how it is!

Me too.

Mostly because i have only failed one test so far and am 63% towards rank 5 Biggrin
zenith Wrote:I could make it where no one ever fails. But then you couldn't take the test unless you had 100%.

Screw a bunch of that. Neutral I took my rank 2 long-bladed melee test once at a..A- I think? Got it first try. I was risking borrowed money, too, so I had to get it. XD
zenith Wrote:I could make it where no one ever fails. But then you couldn't take the test unless you had 100%.

what difference does that make? we CURRENTLY cant fail at 100%.

buuddha

Conrad1103 Wrote:

what difference does that make? we CURRENTLY cant fail at 100%.

like 1-2 weeks in some cases

strt182

The pressure of the test is just too much for you. Apparently you need to study more because you are answering C for all the questions! Better luck next time. i was goign to wait but the pressure go to me. ill probably retake it next week. Mace at 25k a pop be carefull.

shadowinc

strt182 Wrote:The pressure of the test is just too much for you. Apparently you need to study more because you are answering C for all the questions! Better luck next time. i was goign to wait but the pressure go to me. ill probably retake it next week. Mace at 25k a pop be carefull.

told you to wait :roll:

mudpies

I got daring and passed the last test on the first try with a c+. The times before that I failed with B's and waited until I had at least an A-. I think I failed on an A- too.

strt182

Quote:told you to wait

AFTER the fact Razz see what i get for jinzing you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's