AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: why the hell..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
are we suddenly losing an arse load of exp points when we lose a pvp attack on someone....but we dont win a boatload when someone attacks us and WE win?!

i just lost over 300! the same bastard will attack me and lose...and i will only win 60!

grabtindy

I too am curious about this. The risk/reward ratio is messed up.
Perhaps it's the new code.
I see the attack where you lost a little over 300 XP. Seems like it would be a pretty nice match-up between you two.

I don't see where you gain 60 when he attacks you and loses though. In fact, in over 2 million attack records, I don't see one where he's even attacked you. So who knows what the XP change would be. I guarantee it wouldn't be 60 unless the fight happened below 100% hp.
Come on guys! Thought you loved this randomness lol
It would be interesting.. if the AL player's gender is randomize as well.

Then, we would have a even gender population in AL. Twisted
zenith Wrote:I see the attack where you lost a little over 300 XP. Seems like it would be a pretty nice match-up between you two.

I don't see where you gain 60 when he attacks you and loses though. In fact, in over 2 million attack records, I don't see one where he's even attacked you. So who knows what the XP change would be. I guarantee it wouldn't be 60 unless the fight happened below 100% hp.

well......whatever then! it was two level 40s! Smile

can i go through those 2 million records, just to double check? you can email it.

Thor

zenith Wrote:I see the attack where you lost a little over 300 XP. Seems like it would be a pretty nice match-up between you two.

Bring back the old "get huge xp for overpowering" code!!!!

Please, please, pretty please!!!
second. we still seem to lose a lot of xp when we attack and lose, but now when REALLY strong people (compared to me) attack me and lose, i get NOTHING. its ridiculous IMO

grabtindy

Poptart spouts truth.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's