AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What day would you prefer Special Days / Contests on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Scorpious

Well, then to minimize time away from the family and to those who seem to have plans from Friday to Sunday, then make it Wednesday or Thursday. I saw somebody post for Thursday so that is good or the day before. Having it on one of those days will minimize possible hangovers while playing and/or spilling your drink on the computer keyboard.

Also, with a few days warning people can plan starting the weekend how they will be able to stay home a few days later to compete. I know when I want off I start my "sick" symptoms and groaning a few days before. Razz

biffbaffboff

Sunday is by far the best day for me.
sunday Smile
what ya got planned zeno? lol

biffbaffboff

Well i dont do church so thats a blessing XD.I usually have a hangover on sundays so thats a good excuse to get out of chores and visits.I dont work weekends.Sunday TV is crap so i have no interest in that.

Yeah sundays for me work well. :wink:

ShadowKid

biffbaffboff Wrote:Well i dont do church so thats a blessing XD.I usually have a hangover on sundays so thats a good excuse to get out of chores and visits.I dont work weekends.Sunday TV is drek so i have no interest in that.

Yeah sundays for me work well. :wink:

BUT there is always EastEnders on a sunday omnibus hahahaha

biffbaffboff

I stopped watching bellenders when grant and phil left. :roll:

ShadowKid

lol yeah its shit nowadays
biffbaffboff Wrote:I stopped watching bellenders when grant and phil left. :roll:
phils in it now :wink:

biffbaffboff

Its most probably not got the same action it had when the two were both in it.Grant was a better character than phil anyways.Its time he came back again :?
biffbaffboff Wrote:Its most probably not got the same action it had when the two were both in it.Grant was a better character than phil anyways.Its time he came back again :?
he did come back, but left, now back on topic :x
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's