AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What day would you prefer Special Days / Contests on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good point. Semi-Random seems most fair. Or holiday specific.

It's not a punishment if you can go out and have a good time, instead of playing all day.
I get my money on the last day of the mo or if it lands on a weekend i get it friday or if it lands on a monday i get it saturday. So i just like having special days on the 2nd last day of the month.

P.S. I voted Saturday as well.

mudpies

BlackJeep Wrote:I would prefer they stay randomized. This gives everyone a fair shot, as we all don't have the same schedules.

Yep. But I voted Saturday.
Saturday is the best day! Then I can compete to a more satisfying manner. Maybe we could even get a 1-2 day warning before competitions so that we could do our best Wink

TheMace

I agree, we should definitely get at least a 1 day warning before competitions.

Which because of my time difference may only work out to be half a days warning.
Friday or Saturday.

Also, could the contests be announced the previous day?
Saturday for sure....its tough for me to be on nonstop on any other day Smile

shadowinc

BlackJeep Wrote:I would prefer they stay randomized. This gives everyone a fair shot, as we all don't have the same schedules.

me too ,it makes it more fun :roll:
Any other day than the weekend. I can play from work during the week but the family comes first at the weekend
friday! weekends are my timeoff from AL!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's