AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Direct deposit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After one of your items is bought on the item market or credits on the credit market could the money be directly deposited in the bank. So that way if your going to be gone for awhile and someone purchases one of your items/credits off the market you wouldn't have that money mugged.
Yeah. There's an option for that in the credit market. The item market makes you always anonymous, though.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. There's an option for that in the credit market. The item market makes you always anonymous, though.
maybe so, but whats to stop someone trying to randomly mug someone whos just had something bought off the item market? iv always wondered why the item market doesnt do a direct bank wire
I mean what if someone mugged you. This be vacation season and all a lot of player might put something up on the market then leave for vacation have that item bought then get mugged not necessary by the buyer just mugged.
Eh @ That. It's a risk you should be willing to take.

1) Don't announce it on the forums that the item is on the market.

2) Don't say a word to anyone..

3) It'll be really hard to tell who, of the 1000's of people that play this game, has that item and the cash...So...Yeah.

ShadowKid

errrr so yeah thats the 1st time ive heard that i thought it was.

"so there"
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Eh @ That. It's a risk you should be willing to take.

1) Don't announce it on the forums that the item is on the market.

2) Don't say a word to anyone..

3) It'll be really hard to tell who, of the 1000's of people that play this game, has that item and the cash...So...Yeah.
you totally misread my post, people often mug people in this game, so what if i decide to mug you ? but you have just recently sold something on the item market, i could end up with a few hundread thousand off you, then youd be wantin a direct bank wire Smile

Loki

That Sb-1 on the market is mine... Please buy and mug
I didn't misread at all. I just laid down the facts. Luck is luck. It'll be really hard to get lucky with 400+ people to choose from to mug and happen to hit the jackpot on one of them.

ShadowKid

man you two i swear
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's