AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How does one become a mod?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
well me myself would say shadowkid will make a great mod,I would be a moderator if they asked me to,i have been a forum mod on 3 to 4 regular forums and been a mod on 2 rpg forums
durtywhite Wrote:well me myself would say shadowkid will make a great mod,
I'm pretty sure a prerequisite for the position is the ability to spell and have good grammer.
McCule Wrote:
durtywhite Wrote:well me myself would say shadowkid will make a great mod,
I'm pretty sure a prerequisite for the position is the ability to spell and have good grammer.
you jealous? coz shadowkid got more votes than youBiggrinBiggrin
shadowkid for president 8)

TheMace

Why dont Zen and Err create a poll that lists all the people that they believe would make good mods and then let the community vote on it.

That way it is not solely admin picking the mods, but also all the players in the game.
who says zen + err want new mods?
SV hasn't voted on it yet. Neutral
TommiTheTaco Wrote:SV hasn't voted on it yet. Neutral
:roll: lame
Oops. :oops:

dekarr

TheMace Wrote:Why dont Zen and Err create a poll that lists all the people that they believe would make good mods and then let the community vote on it.

That way it is not solely admin picking the mods, but also all the players in the game.

Why should anyone but the admins choose mods?
Why is everyone calling for new mods when we have 5 already not counting zen and Err? we'll have more mods than posters at this rate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's