AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bounty shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

This was discussed a long time back but how does everyone feel now about it.

Unfortunately the H4H bandwagon has rolled out of town and there seems to be a vacancy waiting.

At the shop put the ID number of the player in,the type of attack (generally a hosp),the amount you want to pay.All anonymous of course.

Another option would have to be implemented in the attack section for everyone...bounty.You could not attack someone bounty style if they didnt have a bounty although every player would get that.Hit bounty and it may say no bounty available but if it does then you would get credited the monies due.

Promathia19

biffbaffboff Wrote:At the shop put the ID number of the player in,the type of attack (generally a hosp),the amount you want to pay.All anonymous of course.

is the poster anonymous? if so, how will we get paid?
Promathia19 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:At the shop put the ID number of the player in,the type of attack (generally a hosp),the amount you want to pay.All anonymous of course.

is the poster anonymous? if so, how will we get paid?
I'm sure it would be like when an item on the market is sold. The money would be prepaid and sent or credited upon completion.

biffbaffboff

Yes.You pay in the shop whilst placing the bounty.If no-one completes the bounty within 7 days the money gets returned.

You would take a look in the bounty shop and see who has a bounty and for how much.You then find the player,use the bounty attack option and once done you get the monies.

Promathia19

thatd be pretty cool. im all for being a bounty hunter.

biffbaffboff

Its a no questions asked shop XD.All anonymous.As soon as the bounty is done the bounty is removed from the shop.

The only real change would need to be done on the attack page.Every single player you fight would have the options,leave,mug.hosp,zerk and bounty.If there is no current bounty for that player if you used that option it would simply say you cannot use that attack option!

ShadowKid

thats too much like FallenSword

TheMace

I think this is your best idea yet! Biggrin

ShadowKid

na Biff is more intelligent then this. Not one of your best ideas man trust me.

Marlo

My only qualm with this idea is the potential for abuse.

If a player with the money wants to place a bounty on another player, then what is preventing he or she from placing one bounty after the next on a single player?

Is that fair? Maybe. Is it gonna happen? Definitely. Will some players deserve? Sure. Will most players deserve it? Probably not.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's