AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bounty shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
how about the mask idea, you buy a mask from a shop, put it on and you attack them w/o them knowing who beat'em up. of course if the opponent defeats you, they can remove the mask and see who tried to beserk/hosp them.

ShadowKid

i guess it would work with a sort of CAP on Each player in the game

Marlo

Then what is the point of it? Shouldn't a bounty be satisfied each and every time it is placed? There should be no cap.

A nice little way of rectifying this situation is making the "Bounty Attack" a completely separate attack option, and similar to the Hospitalize feature have the player get a Huge Bonus in Dexterity, due to the fact that he or she is on the run from the Bounty Hunters. The return on this type of attack is a much longer, maybe non-stimmable Hospital stay, accompanied by a a little blurb like "He tried to run, but "Xxxx" hunted him down like a dog."

ShadowKid

ok not a cap but you know there will be people abusing this if it ever happens

dekarr

Marlo Wrote:A nice little way of rectifying this situation is making the "Bounty Attack" a completely separate attack option, and similar to the Hospitalize feature have the player get a Huge Bonus in Dexterity, due to the fact that he or she is on the run from the Bounty Hunters. The return on this type of attack is a much longer, maybe non-stimmable Hospital stay, accompanied by a a little blurb like "He tried to run, but "Xxxx" hunted him down like a dog."

What if I wanted to place a bounty on my own gang members?

ShadowKid

^^^ haha thats funny shit man
I don't think their should be any bonus for anyone when doing a bounty attack. Stims should be allowed while in the hos cause their for the hos. other then those I really like this idea. Besides if this idea goes though or not someone could still abuse this as their are bounties now. Would we be allowed to add on to our own bounty and some else as well? Would you be allowed to cancel your bounty?
Biff--always the bridesmaid and never the bride. I agree that its not your best idea but Im sure 300 more are just swirling around in your head.

buuddha

Marlo Wrote:My only qualm with this idea is the potential for abuse.

If a player with the money wants to place a bounty on another player, then what is preventing he or she from placing one bounty after the next on a single player?

Is that fair? Maybe. Is it gonna happen? Definitely. Will some players deserve? Sure. Will most players deserve it? Probably not.
In FS the only person u can place a bounty on is if its someone who's already attaked you. However I really dont think we need a "Bounty Board"
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's