AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Does not make sense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can the storage be in every district? It's kind of impossible.

It should either be always in the same district, or we have one in each district. In that second option event, items and stuff in that said storage can not appear in each boxes. It is impossible.

And don't tell me we have a secret technology. If it was true, we would be able to remove borgs already .
it would only make sence to have your storage at your housing district. but i'm not a fan of this idea what so ever.
Maybe it is in a little cart you drag behind you that you can set down when you are fighting or otherwise need to move quickly. This cart has a box on it that only you have the code for so no one else can steal anything from it.
Shotokan Wrote:storage at your housing district

Interesting :evilsmirk:
TealJade Wrote:Maybe it is in a little cart you drag behind you that you can set down when you are fighting or otherwise need to move quickly. This cart has a box on it that only you have the code for so no one else can steal anything from it.

Nah, that can't work, since the over encumbrance problem got fixed.
Well maybe it is a motorized cart that you don't have to pull. Razz
TealJade Wrote:Well maybe it is a motorized cart that you don't have to pull. Razz

[Image: Takara%20MP01%20Optimus%20Prime%202.jpg]

airmax

Sherpas carrying all my stuff
Gornikel Wrote:And don't tell me we have a secret technology. If it was true, we would be able to remove borgs already .

It's not a secret... We have flatspace tech like in UltraViolet... Biggrin we just don't have any level 20 medics yet.
Gornikel Wrote:How can the storage be in every district? It's kind of impossible.

It should either be always in the same district, or we have one in each district. In that second option event, items and stuff in that said storage can not appear in each boxes. It is impossible.

And don't tell me we have a secret technology. If it was true, we would be able to remove borgs already .

Wow! you question this? I can tell you how it is possible to have everything in storage in diff districts.. IT's A FRIGGIN GAME...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's