AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs merger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It would be nice if, for example,

Gang A (6 slots)

could merge (for a price) with

Gang B (10 slots).

Instead of having tons of old gangs around, worthless, and loosing investments, you could merge them.

Of course, from there, maybe 20% slots should be lost, same for GPs, but it would keep the market cleaner, less obos around, give the smaller peeps a chance to unite.

My 2 cents.

dekarr

The price would have to be at at par with gang slot upgrade prices.
dekarr Wrote:The price would have to be at at par with gang slot upgrade prices.

Well, if we have a set value of : base gang, slots, and a X value for gps, and if all that (since it cant be redeemed into $) could be like cut 1/3 or even half, and then added to the other gang, we could see some nice new medium scale gangs.

Most gangs now are either really strong, stong, or weak. No real medium class.
The idea has been thrown out there before, I think it's a good one.
i like.
We should limit this merger for gang with 12 slots or less.

If the top gang merged, they would form a quite unstopable gang.

shadowinc

ZeonOne Wrote:We should limit this merger for gang with 12 slots or less.

now now, thats not fair, if two large gangs had the funds to spend i think it should be allowed :roll:

grabtindy

You could make the cost of the merger equal to the marginal difference between the value of the gangs existing slots and the amount they would need to add to a single gang to get the required number of slots. Seems fair and you wouldn't have to deal with selling a gang at a loss. What happens to the improvements though?
ZeonOne Wrote:We should limit this merger for gang with 12 slots or less.

None of the bigger ones would accept loosing all there hard work, half there members and gang upgrades just like that. Thats what I think tough.

Loki

grabtindy Wrote:You could make the cost of the merger equal to the marginal difference between the value of the gangs existing slots and the amount they would need to add to a single gang to get the required number of slots. Seems fair and you wouldn't have to deal with selling a gang at a loss. What happens to the improvements though?

Total points spent for existing improvements (from lesser gang) can maybe count towards the slot upgrade margin you mentioned?

Then we get into the whole putting-a-$-value-on-gang-points thing again, though.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's