AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs merger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gornikel Wrote:Just like a real life merger, there is a risk.

Negotiations, trust, payouts, these will be the political terms of the ongoing talks people would have to do in those situations.

Look at Zen's sig. Everything as a price, nothing is free.

And, If you did not realize it, as long as you're not the president of your gang / company, anything can happen to you, always. So be scared now :shock:

nothing is free. i agree.

i think you're missing something here. more people will start complaining if they are screwed up by the more powerful ones in case of an unsuccesful gang merge. they probably invested some $ in the gang, so in this case should Zen interfere like she did with the guy who took some armours and didn't pay?

it seems to be a similar situation.

shadowinc

alinutza Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Just like a real life merger, there is a risk.

Negotiations, trust, payouts, these will be the political terms of the ongoing talks people would have to do in those situations.

Look at Zen's sig. Everything as a price, nothing is free.

And, If you did not realize it, as long as you're not the president of your gang / company, anything can happen to you, always. So be scared now :shock:

nothing is free. i agree.

i think you're missing something here. more people will start complaining if they are screwed up by the more powerful ones in case of an unsuccesful gang merge. they probably invested some $ in the gang, so in this case should Zen interfere like she did with the guy who took some armours and didn't pay?

it seems to be a similar situation.

scamming and merging gangs is two diff things, the gangs that would merge would be spending alot of real money to do it, i would hate to see all theses gangs now back when i started, they would not have gangs
shadowinc Wrote:i would hate to see all theses gangs now back when i started, they would not have gangs

Is it just me, or I dont get this part Sg... ?
Gornikel Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i would hate to see all theses gangs now back when i started, they would not have gangs

Is it just me, or I dont get this part Sg... ?

that part is not that important...you can ignore it Razz
I think he means they would have been deleted by bigger gangs. Biggrin

shadowinc

Canosoup Wrote:I think he means they would have been deleted by bigger gangs. Biggrin

yes thats what i meant, then they would have really been upset :roll:

shadowinc

its like this you can have all the open slots in the game, but if you can not pvp and defend yourself it does not matter at all, the highier lvl players and the up and coming players have spent alot of time on the game and alot of money, but if gangs is allowed to merge i think it is only fair to let them as well, this game evolves every week ,some like some parts of that evolve others do not, but we all live with it, no disrespect meant by the following statements

the super vills have been around a long time and have dominated a long time, then ther is valhalla anouther super gang, then dis and xpats, all these gangs have put alot of time and money into thier gangs,

to make it short and sweet, if they decided to merge it would be thier choice, not anybody elses
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's