AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pantheon of Infamy- Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
SisterLynx Wrote:I got a few years on you and my nose has been in some interesting places. Do you really want to know? :shock: Just tell me how you know Zen wouldn't approve of my Idea.

This doesn't sound as appealing as it should.

On-topic: Adding more stuff will = Improved performance as well as added some more information to the list. Over and over again. Preceded by: WTF is the site lagging?

mudpies

ShadowKid Wrote:18 years

I've always assumed, but now know you are just a kid.

And anyhoo, the top 100 in current poa categories is viewable to the playing public. To say "Zen wouldn't allow it" is.... derrrrr.

She might not want to spend time doing it, but to think she wouldn't allow it..... derrrrrr.

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:

And anyhoo, the top 100 in current poa categories is viewable to the playing public. To say "Zen wouldn't allow it" is.... derrrrr.

She might not want to spend time doing it, but to think she wouldn't allow it..... derrrrrr.

and you seem like a middle aged man over in england 18 is a man i dunno what it is over in the states 21 maybe.
ShadowKid Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:

and you seem like a middle aged man over in england 18 is a man i dunno what it is over in the states 21 maybe.
yup 21 to drink alcohol over the pond, you arent a man until you can drink alcohol

ShadowKid

i only drink when ever im no lout next you guys are gonna tell me until i smoke im gonna be man btw smokers u disgust me have anice day

mudpies

that's because over there you goofballs like sucking on fags.

edit: drat, more censorship

it's fucking bullshit that I fucking can't say fag anymore on these goddamn motherfucking forum.

fuck shit

Marlo

mudpies Wrote:that's because over there you goofballs like sucking on fags.

Very funny.

ShadowKid

hows the doughnut mud!
Wants to edit, but can't due to context Sad

ShadowKid

feeling sorry for u ush!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's