AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pantheon of Infamy- Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
id be afraid youd soil it too much...

Loki

badmanbren Wrote:Forms must of been mod'd or summat, I can't find em....don't look like Chiefs around thou. :?

queen's english? can one of you other fn pikeys translate?

you're looking for chief now? you whore

delpot

track me down on facebook if you want..pictures are out there to see.

badmanbren

Loki Wrote:queen's english? can one of you other fn pikeys translate?

you're looking for chief now? you whore
Hey, but I thought twas all kool to speak like dis. I had the impression pedos knew the kiddie slang. f'n slacker.

Loki

badmanbren Wrote:I had the impression pedos knew the kiddie slang

dru can't even speak english

badmanbren

Pff, and he was trying to tell me about his plans to cyber with CK. I know he was planning on speaking in English, because lets face it CK's not the type of guy to know a secound language.
Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

Loki

Druchii Wrote:Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

You talk funny.

hunter52070

Loki Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Nei, du har helt rett Loki. Jeg satser på å gå barneskolen om igjen, hørte de hadde et bedre engelsk program der nå. :wink:

You talk funny.

Wouldn't it be "type" funny, seeing as it's text and you have no idea how he was actually talking when he typed it :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
can anyone pleas tell me what just happend?
reading all the posts might take a while and my dictionary is missing some pages
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's