AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Marlo

Keep it. Multiple users in the same place regularly.

FaceOwner

i just wish the auto log out was much longer.

maybe a customizable preference.

a check box for "always stay logged on"

would be particularly nice on phones to go right to crimes/training, bypassing that time wasteful name/password entry...

Marlo

Agreed, but with the same time status changes.
FaceOwner Wrote:i just wish the auto log out was much longer.

maybe a customizable preference.

a check box for "always stay logged on"

would be particularly nice on phones to go right to crimes/training, bypassing that time wasteful name/password entry...

but then everyone would be "online" all the time and there would be no-one to attack - thereby actually making everyone available all the time to attack.

the whining would never stop.
Ever tried this?

-=ZENEDIT=-
Please don't link to inappropriate content, even if it's just foul language.

Sorry Zen. Did you watch it? Kind of funny

Marlo

If you could set it to an "Away" mode, which would still register you as away or offline at the same time constraints, but forgoes the login session which is a little tedious on certain phones...

buuddha

Marlo Wrote:If you could set it to an "Away" mode, which would still register you as away or offline at the same time constraints, but forgoes the login session which is a little tedious on certain phones...

especially when driving Smile
especially when driving Smile[/quote]

yeah the password is very hard i usually have to try again like 3 times
Marlo Wrote:If you could set it to an "Away" mode, which would still register you as away or offline at the same time constraints, but forgoes the login session which is a little tedious on certain phones...

Yes!

TheMace

I have to use the logout because i use the computer suites at university.

So have to share the computers with a few thousand people!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's