AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 25 credit refresh day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
once a month like gymboree

buuddha

supports big donators too much

grabtindy

Seems like a good way to spend an entire day in the hospital.

Promathia19

ehh... thing is, not everyone can afford credits. its either that or no one wants to try "exchanging real money for fake money". i like it, but id rather use creds on END or attacking ppl all day

btw, do u want the game to provide the credits instead? haha
buuddha Wrote:supports big donators too much

i believe the current system does if we had this day once a month it would eb possible for people buying credits and medium donors like my self to refresh for some stats plus zen would make extra money this day
bigchaz Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:supports big donators too much

i believe the current system does if we had this day once a month it would eb possible for people buying credits and medium donors like my self to refresh for some stats plus zen would make extra money this day
Yeah so you get a chance to do what big donators do in 1 day. Mean time they are trying to beat casanovas record for 420 attacks in 1 day. It supports everyone, but the more you donate the more it favors you.
I support this, if refreshed energy only was made available to attack with hehe
i rather see them available for what ever use
bigchaz Wrote:i rather see them available for what ever use

not going to happen. ever. people will jump in stats like no other. as is, donators are already overpowring, could you imagine what it would be like then? the little kid youve been farming would jump to double your stats in a DAY and then, well, guess what, youre screwed.

def not gona happen

i agree w/ druchii, if its for attacks only, it could work. a more reasonable fee for attacks, not for training, IMO
well yeah since most of the old members had it like that awhile back there is no reason for yall to want us to catch up now is there
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's