AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gangs activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how is it calculated?

how often you're online? how often everyone crimes? how often the gang wars? how often you train? how often you attack?

anyone know?
Things that may you go mmmmmmmmm :? I have actually have been wonder this my self.
http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame....ang_crimes

It says- Most criminally active gangs in the last 24 hours (gang-members commiting crimes)

It would sound to me that active members commiting crimes have put that gang on the list.

ryanpearce

from what i understand i think its the amount of crimes suceeded divided by the amount of members however that works. I thin thats why u find one man gangs up there in the top 10 sometimes. It should be based on ACTIVITY rather than crimes in my opinion? what do other people think?

TheMace

I think he means the calculation for the activity required to succeed at organised crimes.

Not the POI criminal activity.
TheMace Wrote:I think he means the calculation for the activity required to succeed at organised crimes.

Not the POI criminal activity.

right.

how is the success rate for OC calculated?

ryanpearce

oh sorry mate lol. i asked the same question a few days ago i got a response. It was that the more people you have over that crime the more chance you have of it. so i took that as if you have 10 members and do the 3 gang man crime and you are active you will pass it. if you do an 8 man gang crime and your 10 man gang is active you still wont pass it. So i think it is how many members you have.
Getting warmer! but still a bit chilly!

ryanpearce

lol thanks, care to share the real reason? i would like to know?

Nightrain

Basing that Gang Crime follows along the lines of how the game is programmed for pvp and crimes.

it would be my guess that to achieve success in gang crimes various different things would be factored in. Player general activity,individual crimes and pvp attacks.

if you notice the bigger gangs have a much higher success rate. prior to the new gang crimes added. DIS,V,SV,XPATS and CS(prior to breakup) in most cases had double or more gang members than what was needed to commit a gang crime.

With that many more members in the gang and the high activity in these gangs they can achieve almost 100% success rate.

Hence for a smaller gang to achieve a highers success rate they should attempt crimes were they have at least 25% more members than what is needed to commit the crime.
This is just something I have noticed I may be entirely wrong.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's