AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Search System for Gangs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hawkens

Okay, I currently went to the gang page and was looking around and noticed that there are a lot of gangs in Awakened Lands. So I was wondering if a Search System would be of help for Awakened Lands gangs. Like when you go to the gang page there would be a search system so you'd be able to type in the name of the gang you want, and you'd have quicker access to the gangs.

Comments?
I have thought about this before , most of the gangs I look up now are at the top of the page.
Ctrl+f and then type anything you want in the search box;

but if you want options like: search gangs with free spots..then a search system is good

Hawkens

alinutza Wrote:Ctrl+f and then type anything you want in the search box;

but if you want options like: search gangs with free spots..then a search system is good

Yeah, but having a search bar up at the top right would be easier to reach, type in the gang name and click: "Search" and have some quicker access.

And for lower levels like me, instead of having to scroll down and look through ALL the gangs looking for just ONE, a search system would be in for a lot of help, don't ya' think?

ShadowKid

1st person to vote go away hawkins oh yeah smoking hot naa playing seems a good idea.

Hawkens

ShadowKid Wrote:1st person to vote go away hawkins oh yeah smoking hot naa playing seems a good idea.

Thanks. Smile
Hawkens Wrote:And for lower levels like me, instead of having to scroll down and look through ALL the gangs looking for just ONE, a search system would be in for a lot of help, don't ya' think?

if you know what you're looking, then trl+F is the best solution

Hawkens

alinutza Wrote:
Hawkens Wrote:And for lower levels like me, instead of having to scroll down and look through ALL the gangs looking for just ONE, a search system would be in for a lot of help, don't ya' think?

if you know what you're looking, then trl+F is the best solution

It was just an example. I'm sure people want to check up on multiple gangs so they could just type in the name of the gangs and all that. Smile
there are not so many gangs; unlike players.

mudpies

if you use firefox, just click the "?" button and start typing away
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's