AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Fourth of Gymboree!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
have 4 rewards for most percent of ep used to train in the gym on each stat

buuddha

a gang point PvP contest!

most pvp points wins.

Chadey

another idea (just to toss out some variety) is a meth cook off.

While everyone else is barbecuing we can have our own cook off of sorts and see who can succeed the most in manufacturing meth.
I like the gang wars but can we please do it the day after the 4th so those of that have plans that day can enjoy them and AL.

BlackJeep

"sounds like a wack arse idea, i dont think anyone will be around that day."

Do they celebrate July 4th in Britain?
buuddha Wrote:a gang point PvP contest!

most pvp points wins.

shouldnt a contest be for all and not jsut people in gangs

BL00DYHAZ3

A gymboree sounds good , I really need to train up on my stats.
A gymboree and a firework comp....like who can use one round of aps to light the most fireworks (m-80s) off before the cops catch them Smile...sounds goofy but would be done like the beer athon or something

Prize could be +humanity or +skill level

iceman2020

a gymboree on the fourth of july? Zen needs to track how little training there is compared to other gymborees even if it was pre-announced. I'm up for it personally as I have to work and will be on AL all day, but I think it'd be a poor decision as most like to spend their holiday away from the computer.

Something gang-related I like. Let us see where we stand to our other members. It's been a while.
Punisher Wrote:A gymboree and a firework comp....like who can use one round of aps to light the most fireworks (m-80s) off before the cops catch them Smile...sounds goofy but would be done like the beer athon or something

Prize could be +humanity or +skill level

best idea so far
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's