AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Fourth of Gymboree!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
that sounds good
WIth a small souveneir, more player will be motivated to try out and celebrate July 4th together.

Instead of changing the stats of the weapon... Zen would make these items would only be used in the special district. Or.. only be able to equip them on a specific day. who know..

For those player who want extra space in their closet, they would sell it and get 5 bucks back. Biggrin
i think the weapon should only be kept by the winner and the 2nd and 3rd place take a share of the prize money
--
for winner.. this is not entirely fair.

Player who played this longer definitely has more stats advantage. Not to mention some huge donator player as well.
I like the souvineer weapon idea, but how about making them suck insted of only being able to be used on that day.
Archology House holiday prize?

ShadowKid

i like that man ^^

Scorpious

Saying that high level players will lose HPs if they attack low levels is not totally accurate. I was attacked by Pullo, Loki, and PapiG many many months ago. I was slammed bad. The high level players can knock out the low levels easily and jerky/nimbus their way back up in health (as mentioned before). Definitely need a contest with a random factor involved that all players can compete in fairly if they want to be that acive.
I.E. Busting, drinking, training, etc.....
thatthingufear Wrote:I like the souvineer weapon idea, but how about making them suck insted of only being able to be used on that day.

Um.. not bad..

Since Stalemate will not result you getting caught, thats not bad of an idea.

But, the weapon sucks for us.. doesn't mean the weapon would suck for those new players. Unless the weapon's stats is worst than a combat knife. :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's