AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: my fellow Borgs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ShadowKid

wouldn't it be great if our human counter parts were able to sell there humanity on the market for a set price that way people who cant donate i.e borg or human can get rich by selling humanity to us this way 1 party gets rich and the other can be human quicker as long as he/she has the funds to buy off the humanity market

Thoughts ?.

biffbaffboff

Interesting.How would it work?

ShadowKid

lol ive no idea this was just a idea not really thought out how would you make it happen since im the buyer and your the seller what price would you place lets say 1.0 of humanity up for in the market

biffbaffboff

You could not market it.It would require surgery of some sorts

ShadowKid

hmm tht is true but there could also be a bidding market for it as well

DOrigin

Sounds great. In this game, we can sell items, credits, hits, services etc. Who says we can stop at this? I'd happily sell my AL soul for 100 mil.
ShadowKid Wrote:wouldn't it be great if our human counter parts were able to sell there humanity on the market for a set price that way people who cant donate i.e borg or human can get rich by selling humanity to us this way 1 party gets rich and the other can be human quicker as long as he/she has the funds to buy off the humanity market

Thoughts ?.

I'm not a borg, but that'd be a pretty neat idea. Just like in this game, we have donators(for organs and the like). Could do something like that on here, but for either cash or charity, and it would take some times out of both of the people's day..
don't forget though that if you could buy humanity, the person that donates alot could have the best of both worlds....pay for stats without the happiness refresh loss

ShadowKid

yes true but that could be worked on I.E a code of somesort once bought a bit of humanity can not purchase cyberware for 1 week or so

grabtindy

Its not like you weren't warned:

Cyberware is the replacement of natural human tissue for performance enhancement purposes. All cyberware implants cost a player some of their limited humanity score. Each rating of cyberware costs more cash and humanity. All cyberware on the list below can be purchased again and again until the max rating is reached for that item.

Humanity is the measure of one's wholeness of body. When a player elects to trade their natural body for cybernetic enhancements, they are permanently losing a part of themselves. A player's humanity score can never drop below 0, and grows slowly based on activity. Everyone starts at a 5 humanity.

Cyberware surgery requires a visit to the hospital after every new implant. Some of these hospital stays are very long, up to 12 hours of game time. The hospital stay for these implants is mandatory, as stimpacks cannot speed up the recovery process. With this in mind, it is suggested you start the surgery when you know you will be gone for a couple hours.

All cyberware implants have a maximum rating, and cannot be traded or sold. Humanity lost can never be recovered, and currently the chop shop does not perform removals or upgrades to a other cyberware tech. So select your cyberware with care, as it cannot be removed... only purchased again to improve its rating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's