AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lifestyles of the Rich and Shameless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

This week we take a look at AL's richest players and what it took for them to get to the point their at.

Living a life of comfort and luxury.
Having the best weapons/armor, and housing money can buy.

badmanbren

In that case we will actually be speaking with ..... nobody. Nobody has the best house money can buy.

DirkDanja

badmanbren Wrote:In that case we will actually be speaking with ..... nobody. Nobody has the best house money can buy.

not yet but somebody will buy the mansion one of these days
I'd say Punisher would probably get it before anyone else.

badmanbren

I have a weird feeling that Ush will be first in the current biggest house. This will however, not please me in the slightest. Razz

DirkDanja

WilliamR might get it before all of them that guy is an insane donater and only 97 days old
I'm thinking Wook's already had his AL realtors casing the home and he's taken a tour of it and already knows where his "garden" will be.

biffbaffboff

Gotta disagree with all of you here.Ronin from SV's is the real money man.He will be the first i have no doubt about that.
DirkDanja Wrote:WilliamR might get it before all of them that guy is an insane donater and only 97 days old

Who the heck is WilliamR?

BL00DYHAZ3

WilliamR is just n00b donator.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's