AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: VAL VS SV Gang War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Marlo

The Super Villains are not terrorists, they are closer to tyrrants.

Loki

Hey, at least they're good sports. lol

grabtindy

Gratz to SV for a well fought war.
I heard some heads rolled.
It was definitely a fun one....and nastily expensive....zen got some major credits and cash back into the al economy last night. Wink

Nice work on both sides, a marathon at that......That also might have been a pvp record there.

Interesting how you can lose the war but win + points Smile
Punisher Wrote:Interesting how you can lose the war but win + points Smile

Lost a fight, not the war

delpot

badmanbren Wrote:
w00k Wrote:Wow, is that the first SV loss since the SV sponsored contest (which was total lagfest the first round btw) ?

Yer, we still managed to gaing 49 points and they lost 19 as I hear. Which could mean we still never lost. But it's the first time our hideout was broken down fully since that contest.

no, you lost.

badmanbren

What did we loose? I thought we gained points. You won -19 though?

Yes we was defeated, but we never exactlly LOST anything did we? Apart from the record and war. I understand that you guys won the war... the point I'm trying to make is, yes we did loose the war, but we actually lost nothing point wise...which is the reason you war right?
badmanbren Wrote:What did we loose? I thought we gained points. You won -19 though?

Yes we was defeated, but we never exactlly LOST anything did we? Apart from the record and war. I understand that you guys won the war... the point I'm trying to make is, yes we did loose the war, but we actually lost nothing point wise...which is the reason you war right?

Your win-loss record was hurt. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's