AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Military Career Bonus STINKS!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im level 10 Military (TEN!!!). i used full bonus power for Range and Resistance (powered each up 4-5 times). Used gang Backup and Protection (it only powered me up to 66 and 77% for some reason), and used the EM3 shield. then.. i decided to Zerk w00k.

i got 1 (ONE!) hit. that may seem all fine and dandy, if i had not gotten 4 (FOUR!) hits on him this morning, using NO CP/GP/shield, and was defending.

looking at other fights with the same guy.... using NO CP/GP/etc.. i get 2-4 hits. however.. the one time i use this bonus that is supposed to be so all powerful.. i get LESS hits and do LESS damage with that single hit. this bonus isnt random. its INSTANT..and one fight... i should ALWAYS see an improvment when juicing up to full power on both CPs (not to mention the GPs).

pathetic!

i decided to do the same thing (minus the Zerk and shield), to someone much closer to my level (whom i have beaten before, but rarely). he smoked my face in the dirt!

discusting!

this ruined my lunch and 4 hours of my day.

lesson one - Military bonuses blow! its a waste. i feel so used ...i put in a LOT of hours for this (someone send me the kleenex).

lesson two - dont mess with w00k. no.. forget lesson two. see lesson 1!

this has GOT to be a bug. right?
You're kiddin' me, right? Neutral
TommiTheTaco Wrote:You're kiddin' me, right? Neutral

would i kid about something like this? do you want to see the logs?
Seriously. Post 'em up. You either got screwed, or w00k did some fancy footwork.

Thor

You need to learn more about how these skills and abilities works. You can get all the boost you want, if your stats are half his, you will never do any better no matter how much CP you use or backup you get.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Seriously. Post 'em up. You either got screwed, or w00k did some fancy footwork.

how about the other guy that beat me? he attacked me later on when backup was low and i think zero Protection and NO CPS at ALL... and i beat him!

logs coming.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Seriously. Post 'em up. You either got screwed, or w00k did some fancy footwork.

i bet w00k used gang protection and back-up..i'm sooo sure about this
That gang doesn't have gang points. Neutral! As for w00k..I dunno. Maybe he's like those chinese fightin' spears with his fur? It's all a distraction or something.
post the logs, i'm trainin military now. I'd like to know if i should bother continuing.
You sure those gang benefits work for zerks...check % used after next time...may just be on attack and leave.

As for w00k, hes one tough sob Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's