AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Military Career Bonus STINKS!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: upl8812183843.png]
Sheesh..Old boy got worked.
Quote:The higher the career rank, the more effective the bonus is.

Maybe you need to work more on your rank, dunno :roll:
fight 1 w00k - full power everything - Zerck

Opponents Conrad StopShort
Hits 1 11
Hits Percentage 8.3 % 91.7 %
Damage Received 2,787 233
Damage Resisted 585 5
Actual Damage Taken 2,202 228
Best Hit 233 550

fight 2 against w00k - NOT a Zerck - full on RANGE bonus only [EDIT] and still had backup and protection (no shield).

Opponents Conrad StopShort
Hits 2 7
Hits Percentage 25.0 % 87.5 %
Damage Received 2,407 460
Damage Resisted 200 22
Actual Damage Taken 2,207 438
Best Hit 339 703

Fight against the other guy - full on all CPs - had backup and protection left- leave - no shield

Opponents Conrad MaxFightMasta
Hits 7 9
Hits Percentage 63.6 % 81.8 %
Damage Received 2,302 1,461
Damage Resisted 425 164
Actual Damage Taken 1,877 1,297
Best Hit 414 485

fight #2 against the other guy when he attacked ME a little later - NO CPs used -some Backup left - not sure if i had any protection left or not

(i won)

Opponents Conrad MaxFightMasta
Hits 7 4
Hits Percentage 53.8 % 30.8 %
Damage Received 970 2,061
Damage Resisted 140 164
Actual Damage Taken 830 1,897
Best Hit 717 373

you be the judge.
Hmm..I bet you wished you'd of saved your GP and CP, huh?
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hmm..I bet you wished you'd of saved your GP and CP, huh?

lol

Thor

There's some random factors when fighting, don't forget and as people levels and train stats, the random gets "larger and larger".

Maybe you're comparing your best "leave" fight ever with your worst "zerk", who knows?

I got fights where I lost with zerk but won with leave vs the same guy on the same day, it's part of the game.

If you're lvl 5 with all lvl 5 stats, you know you will win vs a lvl 2 with all lvl 1 stats but when we're talking lvl 30-40-50 with stats up to 60-65, that's some huge room for randomness.

Plus, if you have 30 of all stats and he has 50+, no bonus will help you much either.
Eh..It's not really funny..But it is on how it screwed you over so bad.
one word------"randomness" Smile

Err

I'm not completely sure what the bonuses do for that skill as Zenith developed most of it, but I will say that you can't expect to become Superman (or woman for those of you of the opposite gender) just by using skill and gang bonuses. w00k, aside from being a much higher level then you, also has a big edge in stats as well. Now, 1 hit may be on the low side considering your bonuses so that was probably a bit unlucky, plus the fight didn't last long, but you can't expect to be able to beat people far stronger than you just from bonuses.

My guess is, and again Zenith would know better than myself, that if you fought him the same way 5 more times you would average 3-5 hits a battle and lose them all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's