AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Skill building Tips from Seven Laws!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

TheMace

buuddha Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:I agree with Lucky. I currently alternate between 3 of the different skills. I honestly have no desire to just concentrate on just one when if you spread yourself out and train different skills it helps boost your character overall.

lol no it wont. with the same stats, level, and armor my lvl 5-6 in one offensive skill will always beat your level 2-3 in multiple offensive skills

I think he meant combining 1 weapon skill with a couple of defensive skills, and maybe military assault, to be a good all-rounder.
buuddha Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:I agree with Lucky. I currently alternate between 3 of the different skills. I honestly have no desire to just concentrate on just one when if you spread yourself out and train different skills it helps boost your character overall.

lol no it wont. with the same stats, level, and armor my lvl 5-6 in one offensive skill will always beat your level 2-3 in multiple offensive skills
first of all you can't know that
second the time you waste to get your armor skill to rank 6 someone'll get a rank 5 in a weapon and a rank 3 in a defence skill
and third i was talking about going over rank 5-6
TheMace Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:

I think he meant combining 1 weapon skill with a couple of defensive skills, and maybe military assault, to be a good all-rounder.
Close but i was thinking more ranged-melee-defence

TheMace

Any more than 1 weapon skill is foolish.

I am not even close to top 50 stats, but am 2nd in the POI for best hit by attackers, solely because of my high skill rank in one weapon.

BadLuck

buuddha Wrote:

Way to assume what I was talking about.

To clarify, I was not talking about training multiple offensive skills. Why would I waste my time doing that? I train my one weapon skill, and a couple others which I'm not going to go into.
Some folks wield dual weapons(1 Melee/1 Ranged), so they might train more than one weapon skill..I personally don't. I train a bunch of the others one, though..2:1 weapon/support.
TheMace Wrote:Any more than 1 weapon skill is foolish.

I am not even close to top 50 stats, but am 2nd in the POI for best hit by attackers, solely because of my high skill rank in one weapon.
it depends
you can get i weapon for pvp and one for wars
i got t look into it tough
weapons skills dont help with hideout hits...clarification zen?

only ma and weapon choice and cp special aid in this
In the end, its all come down to what you really want.

If you want to be the strongest offensive player, focusing everything on 1 skill is not a bad idea.

Remember guys, you will need 3 defensive skill to offset 1 offensive skill. Training 3 "rank 1" skills are quick and easy. But, training THREE "rank 2" skills are going to take 2 months of time.

If you like to be well rounded, that's great. But, you will never be able to catch up to the all offensive player.

redz28

Thor Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:there is something not mentioned in the hide out attacks..stats do help improve your damage,,mil assault gives a bonus to your attack
Since when? From what I know, weapons are the only variable that decides how much damage is dealt to an hideout. Got a source for that info?

zen herself,,,dont beleive me then mail her and ask her..this is the breakdown on hide out attacks...

weapon+stats=hideout damage,,,,,if you have military assault it give a bonus to what you already can do...
so with mil assault it breaks down too,,,,,,,weapon+stats+mil assault=hideout damage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's