AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Name change's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

biffbaffboff

Not if wook is currently using wook.
ShadowKid Wrote:that is true i tried w00k but instead got wook lol

Your problem was that you used Os instead of zeros. Go ahead and anybody try to take w00k though for sharts and giggles. It will prompt you that the name is already in use even though that's not my character's name at the moment.

greengrow

edit: poop and pee.
LikeWhoa Wrote:i understand where you're coming from, but to implement a system based on one guy is kinda far fetched. I see this problem getting resolved within a week or 2, unless jenkem likes chillin in the hospital. i mean seriously... how often does name stealing occur? not enough to implement a whole new system. i'll tell you straight up that i wont "trademark" my name for the rest of my AL days, and i'm sure 90% of AL wouldnt either. and who's to say that when your days are up i wont "trademark" biffbaffboff for the next 30 days. now that will cause serious problems because i could just be a jerk off and buy shadowguard, wook, loki, ect.... for the next X amt of days.

Actually, ask Loki how long it took for him to get Vorenus back.

Loki

Ask Jigga how much he paid for exclusive rights to that name Smile
I think it's ridiculous to take someone's name and it definitely takes the fun out of it. I enjoy changing names and gang tags. It's sad people have to steal them just to be a prick. Give Vorenus back, give Shadowguard back and give ^V^ back. Everyone's had their laughs. Return the aforementioned to the rightful owners and keep that fun aspect to the game.
I should start stealing random people's names.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I should start stealing random people's names.

Yeah do that!! I wanna watch... I'm a random....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's