AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rule #18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

mudpies

Good call. You guys don't need to deal with that crap.
Well, they won't have to outsource their inboxes to India anymore due to all the complaints Biggrin
It's about time. This is a great rule even if it's a long time in coming.

Thor

w00k Wrote:Well, they won't have to outsource their inboxes to India anymore due to all the complaints Biggrin
lol :o

shadowinc

with the new rule in place zen and err can work on other things Biggrin
I can't imagine the whining she/they must've received up to this point. lol Problem solving is a phone call away to a higher level friend, hired hand or a click of the 'leave my gang' button. Wink
McCule Wrote:I can't imagine the whining she/they must've received up to this point. lol Problem solving is a phone call away to a higher level friend, hired hand or a click of the 'leave my gang' button. Wink

Well the hired hand is out of the question in some ppl's cases as they were getting hosped by them too. lol As to the higher lvl friend I dont think they have any as they've ticked them all off... that really only leaves one solution.

Thor

Howlsong Wrote:
McCule Wrote:I can't imagine the whining she/they must've received up to this point. lol Problem solving is a phone call away to a higher level friend, hired hand or a click of the 'leave my gang' button. Wink

Well the hired hand is out of the question in some ppl's cases as they were getting hosped by them too. lol As to the higher lvl friend I dont think they have any as they've ticked them all off... that really only leaves one solution.
Crap, I wanted to test your theory and clicked "leave my gang"...

Can I get back in pretty please?
Howlsong Wrote:Well the hired hand is out of the question in some ppl's cases as they were getting hosped by them too.

A hired hand is never out of the question. Any and all hits are welcomed and treated the same Biggrin
w00k Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:Well the hired hand is out of the question in some ppl's cases as they were getting hosped by them too.

A hired hand is never out of the question. Any and all hits are welcomed and treated the same Biggrin
What about a buy one get one free coupon?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's