AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rule #18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Easier done when you're a little guy fighting a little guy rather than a medium guy fighting a big guy. Neutral It's a whole 'nother story.

DirkDanja

what about the little guy fightin the med guy or vice versa

mudpies

racing from 10-22 is no big deal. going from 22-48 requires either many days of trains and attacks or lots of credits for refreshes for the same trains and attacks.

Marlo

mudpies Wrote:racing from 10-22 is no big deal. going from 22-48 requires either many days of trains and attacks or lots of credits for refreshes for the same trains and attacks.

No joke there. Once you hit the 30's levels start to get a lot more tedious.

Thor

Marlo Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:racing from 10-22 is no big deal. going from 22-48 requires either many days of trains and attacks or lots of credits for refreshes for the same trains and attacks.

No joke there. Once you hit the 30's levels start to get a lot more tedious.
You guys should consider yourselves VERY lucky!

You have dozens of ppl of your level or close to hit. Back in the days, I think I was like the 11-12th to hit lvl 25.

Now imagine when most of us stays online for 8-12 hours a day. That's not a lot of target now is it?

delpot

then just hit the competition online. i think its hilarious that people find this a problem...ITS A GAME!

Thor

delpot Wrote:then just hit the competition online. i think its hilarious that people find this a problem...ITS A GAME!
Too bad you didn't had the chance to live for the wars we had back then.
Elders VS Desolation (5 times!)
Elders vs Marvel family

It was all about online hospitalizations since all the top players were in these 3 gangs.
Great times, getting completely destroyed by the Elders, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's