AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hitMEforXP - ID 7167
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

has this guy ^^ gone mad.....who's bothering them lmao just leave THEM alone BTW i find one man gangs offensive

MaxGhost

oh and also I forgot to mention... don't mail us about joining... if we want to let you in, we'll accept your application... we're NOT accepting people right now unless it's a friend

DirkDanja

c'mon with all this we stuff wee wee this isnt French class roflmao

MaxGhost

DirkDanja Wrote:c'mon with all this we stuff wee wee this isnt French class roflmao
dude I am french and don't even say that because it's not even close to how you spell it, and it just sounds retarded... it's 'Oui' which means 'Yes'... (I'm canadian french, not france french)

by 'WE' I mean Me and Smiley...

DirkDanja

lmfao ok my bad

oui we will leave you alone ROFLMAO

no offense

Thor

French Canadian rocks!!!

Smiley

ok lemme start by yeh hes a free hit, it usless for a lot of us, anyone over about lvl 17 isnt gonna anything good, but ill be re-joining sometimes soon, its nice to be out, and not get mails Biggrin

DirkDanja

finally the other we has spoken i was starting to think this guy had chuckitis

Smiley

normally i do not post in the forums, let alone even read them, unless howl tells me theres something i should see, another friend pointed this out, so i thought id take a look and read it.

but normally ill stay away from public forums...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's