AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: hitMEforXP - ID 7167
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

saint

is it just me or does it seem odd that you're in a gang called leave us alone, yet you want people to hit you lol

also since you're still doing crimes is it safe to say you don't wanna be hit online?
This is all to funny.

DirkDanja

hey Zen how much for those bear arms i could sure ues a pair lol 8)

MaxGhost

saint Wrote:is it just me or does it seem odd that you're in a gang called leave us alone, yet you want people to hit you lol

also since you're still doing crimes is it safe to say you don't wanna be hit online?
it's safe to say I really don't give a damn...

and I'm in that clan for some personal reasons... don't worry about it... and by leave us alone we mean "stop hounding us with useless gang invites when we don't want to join one"
So your in a gang but dont want to be in one. Your in a gang that says leave us alone and want to be attacked. Do you by chance watch Dr. Phil on a regular basis?
thats not very nice. play nice in the schoolyard, children.
It means they don't want to join your gang. Don't take offense. Neutral That's just offensive.

MaxGhost

Dingus Wrote:So your in a gang but dont want to be in one. Your in a gang that says leave us alone and want to be attacked. Do you by chance watch Dr. Phil on a regular basis?
well whats your better alternative to sitting in a gang to not be bothered with requests every hour... it's ridiculous how many mails I got from people inviting me to their gang... please people, if we WANT to join a gang, we'll APPLY. no need to mail us with invites like that over and over... if I don't answer, I don't want to join.

DirkDanja

MaxGhost Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:So your in a gang but dont want to be in one. Your in a gang that says leave us alone and want to be attacked. Do you by chance watch Dr. Phil on a regular basis?
well whats your better alternative to sitting in a gang to not be bothered with requests every hour... it's ridiculous how many mails I got from people inviting me to their gang... please people, if we WANT to join a gang, we'll APPLY. no need to mail us with invites like that over and over... if I don't answer, I don't want to join.

whats all this we i only see one person in your gang

MaxGhost

DirkDanja Wrote:
MaxGhost Wrote:
whats all this we i only see one person in your gang
The gang is Smiley's... he left for a while to help out a friend's gang and he'll come back... He put me as pres since he kinda had no choice... but either way, leave us alone. But feel free to farm off of me for xp.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's