AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Donation Pool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe there should be a donation house where we donate AL cash to form a pool. When that pool hits a certain value (let's say 5 million AL), there should be a random roll for the next day to give us a bonus. Maybe a Gymboree day, crime bonus pay out, easier jail bust, or even a End train day. Only applicable once a month/ but pool value may roll over to next month. Maybe a neat twist to this is if people who donate credits to the pool will decrease the total, and give that play a random amount from the donation pool.

Just something to think about.

Any other ideas?
what happens with the $5 million?
So you want to buy special days instead of have them for free?
or both Smile
Well, I was thinking the pool would act as a player incentive. You could also be generous and throw us a day also.

Maybe I'm just being naive in thinking that the community could work towards a goal that could benefit us all.

Edit: Edited.

mudpies

you guys start donating. have fun.

i'll just wait for the next random day that's coming anyway.

Nightrain

well if u all like id be more than happy to hold onto the money 4 u.

i promise to put it to good use

DirkDanja

how bout we keep the random free days that Zen gives us and since you wanna give away cash usethe 5 million create a lottery pool that goes to any random player maybe have a drawing or something to make it an AL lottery try to make some poor sap like myself rich lol

i sure would like to move up out the trailer park one day and maybe even buy a decent pair of shoes
Maybe I should clarify this a little more since it seems that the posters are missing the point. I was thinking that this would be more in addition to the free "bonus" days that we are getting. A group effort to bring rewards due to our own hard work. Think of it as an alternate inverse RPG element.

iceman2020

All I know is I think we need another day to battle our fellow gang members. I have some friends that aren't logging on enough Twisted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's