AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Donation Pool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
iceman2020 Wrote:All I know is I think we need another day to battle our fellow gang members. I have some friends that aren't logging on enough Twisted

Love the attitude. Mrgreen

In fact, if a gang could pay city hall to have the right to fight each other for a day, that would be nice.

We could train witch each other, and test stuff and so on.

cheetah

iceman2020 Wrote:All I know is I think we need another day to battle our fellow gang members.

GCD! Pretty Please Smile
SimonAnything Wrote:Maybe I should clarify this a little more since it seems that the posters are missing the point. I was thinking that this would be more in addition to the free "bonus" days that we are getting. A group effort to bring rewards due to our own hard work. Think of it as an alternate inverse RPG element.

i still dont understand. the $5 million goes to Zen? she's like the Federal Reserve (which is made up of private banks, btw.. not the fed governemt)... she can create money out of thin air. why would she need $5 million?
To put books in the jail library!

mudpies

Conrad1103 Wrote:
SimonAnything Wrote:Maybe I should clarify this a little more since it seems that the posters are missing the point. I was thinking that this would be more in addition to the free "bonus" days that we are getting. A group effort to bring rewards due to our own hard work. Think of it as an alternate inverse RPG element.

i still dont understand. the $5 million goes to Zen? she's like the Federal Reserve (which is made up of private banks, btw.. not the fed governemt)... she can create money out of thin air. why would she need $5 million?

actually, having some money drain to pull cash out of the economy is a good thing for a game like this.
If anyone feels they have just to much money and are scared of it damaging the economy, im willing to put myself on the line and take it and put it to good use. So feel free to send it over to me knowing that it will be made use off and to give you that peace of mind to help you sleep that wee bit better at night.

its a dirty job but im happy to do it Biggrin

saint

cheetah Wrote:GCD! Pretty Please Smile

really I think we're set on gcds for a while
Or are we....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's