AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: im so happy i could kill myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Eirikur

happiness is lousy. it is such a pain to wait around while it regens. so i ahd an idea that you can add stuff to make you happy. things like crack! i think it would be a great idea! feeling down? a bit depressed? just walk down to the corner and find your friendly neighborhood crack dealer. just one moderte size rock and you are back on track!

i figure you Zenith could put in a bunch of different drug types. and as you start out all you need is a hit of reefer and your happy, but as things continue you need larger and alrger quantities of hte more expensive drugs. or you could buy the cheaper drugs that are more likely to give you a bad high.

she could throw in a failure rate like that in crimes that when you buy the drugs, not requiring action points only money, you might get bsuted by the cops or robbed. also when you use the drugs you might ahve a bad trip and end up in the hospital or with your max health reduced for an hour, or temporarily lower your success chance at crimes.

then you can also have it where you can try to get into rehab and that resets you down to lower drug levels. maybe make it so htat if you are on drugs in the game when you are not on them and your happiness goes down it goes down ata faster rate.

jsut some ideas

oddjob

bad trip : lose all happiness?

drug test at work, get fired or demoted and lose some work experience or reputation stats?

fading3

that would be ok,how about keep losing hp or energy?

could increase stats as well for a while

LuparKoor

When you use drugs your happiness regen would be turned off for 24 hours... so if you used drugs, if you could afford it, you could keep your happiness maxed, but if you quit, then it's not going to start going up on it's own for twenty four hours.

Eirikur

have some drugs max out happioness for a time but reduce energy and ap regen. i mean who hasnt seen the lazy stoner before?

Dragon

I hate drugs! Can't we do some thing more constructive in the game, like take up charity work or some thing? That's the way to true happiness!

:wink:

Eirikur

i sincerely hope that is sarcasm
I think the wink spelled that out Eirikur. Wink

Eirikur

wink? wink. i see no wink! :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's