AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Marlo made a New Thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
You know in some cultures being fat is the same as being insanely beautiful. Smile
I'll have to admit..I'm 500 pounds of pure ass. I don't really have bones. Just hard fat clusters that give my body some sort of structure. It's not half as bad as Chubby McFatcrack and Semen Stain boy, though.
[Image: untitled.jpg]
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'll have to admit..I'm 500 pounds of pure arse. I don't really have bones. Just hard fat clusters that give my body some sort of structure. It's not half as bad as Chubby McFatcrack and Semen Stain boy, though.

Nah, you have no structure whatsoever. You resemble a bean bag that's been stuffed into clothes. Nice buzz cut too but you were missing the tinfoil hat.
Ha. It's been a good while since I've had a buzz cut. Anyway, W00k. What kind of activities do you do? Other than sit on your computer and try to type one key at a time? Maybe play some video games? Cake eating contest with your girlfriend? Do you see who can roll the furthest without getting caught on anything?

Try playin' some ball. :> Maybe work on a car or two. It might help you to lose weight.
saint Wrote:sorry, I didn't realize you were waiting on me. I would say something similar to what I said to one of your members on msn at the time.

1. are you on drugs for even trying
2. I have to admit tho it took some balls

I used to be in a smaller gang alinutza, and we tried to take on pest one day. needless to say we lost. anyways I'm not saying anything bad about you guys trying. I am offended by the mails from some of your gang members tho

and what's wrong with being on drugs and trying that? :roll: lol
I think that you started to hospitalize some of us during the war, because you were afraid of something

You should have been happy you've won..you won't prove anything by acting the way you(not referring to saint) act now and you surely won't stop other gangs from fighting back....

Loki

I hear that using Photoshop to flip the picture so it looks more like a mirror image sheds a few pounds and tones down the mongoloid look a bit...
Loki Wrote:I hear that using Photoshop to flip the picture so it looks more like a mirror image sheds a few pounds and tones down the mongoloid look a bit...

You can do wonders with Photoshare. Makin' Godzilla look like Marilyn Monroe? Absolutely amazing.
why do you talk about the other's appearence if you havent seen each other? or have you?

Marlo

saint Wrote:
Fractaleyes Wrote:Oh....Our whining? We attacked you 4 days ago, and we are still getting laid up. This next question is posed to general AL population.

As I am sure most of you readers have seen, The SV's (Sandy Vag's) have been "reataliating" against our feeble offenses for the last 3 days, has anyone seen one whining thread in the forums?

Yet, a new rule has been put in place for the highest form of whining to stop, I type of whining I like to call "Donator to Creator Whineritis"

"I donate oh so much money to this game Zenith, can you pretty please ask him to stop being mean? Please mommy Zen, he's writing mean things to me..."

You're so cool marlo, I wish I was more like you

Ladies and Gentleman, Saint. The Super Villain's half-witted verbal protector.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's