AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Marlo made a New Thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
saint Wrote:and my firefox is working fine thank you :wink:

...then i guess you made a mistake

saint Wrote:thank heaven those noble players from dissidence are here to guide the rest of the community, apparently we lack the means to read on our own

I think you should read again what i wrote..
We don't lack the means to read on our own, we have them, but we do not use them properly, maybe it's because of your avatar and that stick Marlo just sticked out of his arse and now "you got something brown on your nose there...no to the left.."..

if you feel nervous, you can mail me in-game and disscus this how you want it..you will not have your mail banned and guess why?? Biggrin

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:You always have something stupid to do or say every time someone does something on here, Saint, like you're something. Talkin' about brown nosin'..Who're you tryin' to impress? You aren't cool tryin' to diss on people. I'm sure you've got more than a brown nose, bud. I'm sure you head your whole head lodged up someone's coolo. So, plz. Gt ovr urslf. u anny me.

[Image: pot-kettle-black.jpg]
As in the mail ban topic, Saint. No class. All ash. Get some better lines, and maybe you'll be deemed something rather than moronic and a pest.

saint

it's amazing how a gang can literally attempt to gang up on someone speaking their mind in the forums. Thank you dissidence your opinion is appreciated
It's funny how someone's opinion is always put out into the open whenever it's not wanted. Thank you, Saint, for being a retarded monkey and showing us the error of your ways!
saint Wrote:it's amazing how a gang can literally attempt to gang up on someone speaking their mind in the forums. Thank you dissidence your opinion is appreciated

Thank you! Thank you!
are you playing the nice guy now??

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:As in the mail ban topic, Saint. No class. All ash. Get some better lines, and maybe you'll be deemed something rather than moronic and a pest.

I apologize if I haven't lived up to your expectations behemoth, hopefully the rest of the community meets your standards when posting in the forums
Hopefully, they do. I place better, more stimulating things in my toilet than your moronic banter to try and belittle every person's word and phrase.

saint

alinutza Wrote:
saint Wrote:it's amazing how a gang can literally attempt to gang up on someone speaking their mind in the forums. Thank you dissidence your opinion is appreciated

Thank you! Thank you!
are you playing the nice guy now??

is that what dissidence wants me to do? I'll do it if it stops your entire gang's whining, I'll be the nice guy Smile
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hopefully, they do. I place better, more stimulating things in my toilet than your moronic banter to try and belittle every person's word and phrase.

There's def no lack of poop there, ay hoss?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's