AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Getting Mugged 7 times in a row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Geek is not happy if he is not picked on once a day... And I am going to go catch a train and think about what I have done while enjoying a nice vodka and tonic...

K,
Thanks

hunter52070

Fractaleyes Wrote:In light of the new information concerning the correct address of said flaming forums, I do not believe that Geek should be the recipient of any flaming.

I do however find that the poster of the wrong Forum address is not only responsible of misleading the general public, but also for dragging Geek's name through the mud. For these two reason's a public flaming of said poster is in order.

Chance,

As you try to diffuse a situation with the help of an outside resource, you have in turn creat6ed more issues. Not only have you gone ahead and provided false information, but you have also taken a contributing, well mannered member of our community and made him out to be a misleading slacker.
With your position of authority put in place, issues such as these should not be taken lightly. The affront you have imposed on the general public is uncalled for and unfair.

Thank you for the open opportunity to flame an I hope you take these issues to heart and conciously change them day by day by day.

Have you met Geek?

PS to stay on topic, if you leave cash in your pocket and someone finds it, farming it is OK. Heck I tried to be online when I sold credits and still got mugged within seconds of the sale before I could even try to hit the link for the bank.
hunter52070 Wrote:Have you met Geek?

PS to stay on topic, if you leave cash in your pocket and someone finds it, farming it is OK. Heck I tried to be online when I sold credits and still got mugged within seconds of the sale before I could even try to hit the link for the bank.

I remember doing that also, I was online, saw the red event of my credits sold, then saw another red event of you are in hospital lol.
I chose to join this life of crime called AL. Personaly enjoy the tactics used to commit crimes. This game has a personality of its own that stretches far outside the borders of this screen. Kudos to all who gain in crimes not listed on the crime page. Biggrin

JadedRadiance

That's the difference between a good criminal and a great one.

The good ones just stick to the crimes zen listed.

The great ones think outside the box, being far more strategic, and devise more creative means of playing the game to become successful criminals. Like selling a person an expensive weapon, piece of armor, or credits then mugging them for all they are worth.

It's a dog eat dog world in here

Twisted

theghost83

this thread makes me lol

theghost83

everytime i ever sold credits i wired the money to my account.its there for a reason,credit mugging is a hustle nothing personal to anyone

shadowinc

it is right to get hit as many times as they can hit you if you leave money on you or do not wire your money from credits to your bank, so as i was told along time ago get over it and move on, if you can not get stronger than the one who did it and do it to them, it is that simple, good luck bro Twisted

Scorpious

Dingus Wrote:I lent someone 100 grand when they were in need. They claim to have payed me back while i was overseas and unable to play for two months. During my absence he and his buddies mugged it all from me. During that time i was also stripped of a gang i had invested a mil into. The gang was givin to someone for free.

Two things I learned from this.

1) No more donations of any size to this game from me
2) Dont ever trust Shadowkid again!

Moral of the story: Don't go overseas if you are unable to play for two months. I have no problem with SK. I personally think he is OK.
Not the point

Edited by Eaglefreak

please no personal attacks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's