AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Getting Mugged 7 times in a row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

JadedRadiance

Welcome to the world of AL Twisted

biffbaffboff Wrote:Were you online? If so why didnt you just stim to below fair and then deposit the $$$.

^^ Best advice you'll probably get.

Always make sure you double check from now on that you are posting credits as anonymous. Using the direct deposit is even safer because your money will go straight into your bank account.

But that is a part of the game. Anyone, regardless of how low their level, is fair pickings if their pockets are lined with money Twisted

DirkDanja

never walk in dark alleys with a pocket full of money theres always a goon lurking
i got mugged 80k once =( i put 2300 credits in the market and i could've SWORN i checked off direct deposit! my brothers like, yo you just got jacked 80k. man what a saaad saaad day lol.

Promathia19

DirkDanja Wrote:never walk in dark alleys with a pocket full of money theres always a goon lurking

lol yea, one of those goons is me ^^;

saint

Canosoup Wrote:It's basic evolution my friend, the weak or stupid either learn form their mistakes or die.

soup mugged my thoughts, nothing I can do about it now except quote him and point out it's from not form

delpot

if you want fair, go to timonium (marylander joke)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryland_State_Fair

dayute

I mugged someone out of 200k a couple nights ago. Hit him 20 times over the course of the night. I call that a score.

DirkDanja

dayute Wrote:I mugged someone out of 200k a couple nights ago. Hit him 20 times over the course of the night. I call that a score.
if i was only that lucky
Yup gotta love the uninformed Smile Or the ones who think it'll NEVER happen to them. 8)

What's even more fun is when u KNOW who's putting them up as anonymous and u continue to mug them but the other party isn't smart enuff to bank.
I lent someone 100 grand when they were in need. They claim to have payed me back while i was overseas and unable to play for two months. During my absence he and his buddies mugged it all from me. During that time i was also stripped of a gang i had invested a mil into. The gang was givin to someone for free.

Two things I learned from this.

1) No more donations of any size to this game from me
2) Dont ever trust Shadowkid again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's