AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: No bullets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Promathia19

for melee weapons, i was thinking of better grips or something. since a weapon slipping around in the hands would lessen the impact
my problem with this is it seems that this is an alternative to building up better stats to get the best out of your weapon. why should you have to pay extra for your weapon to perform better? just train into it.

Loki

maybe you can buy some duct tape instead of training strength. then duct tape the sword or axe to your paw. that would be cool.

biffbaffboff

Im just being realistic.You can put many different bullets into your gun or alter any melee weapon irl.

ShadowKid

biffbaffboff Wrote:Im just being realistic.You can put many different bullets into your gun or alter any melee weapon irl.

biff stop getting lazy in your old age Biggrin Biggrin :shock:

biffbaffboff

LOL i just want more options.MORE OPTIONS XD :roll:

ShadowKid

lol remeber u are a nutter lol no one give biff a selection of bullets please he will go nutz on the world of AL Razz

KcCashBrigade

You can make different types of grips for melee users. The problem with the grips is that they would lose their ability kind of like how a tire loses its treads.

You can then make different kinds of grips; ones that increase your crit ability; ones that increase your strength; even ones that make you handle your weapon with more ease and bring up your accuracy and dexterity.

Making it easy to pair the same things with the bullet type. Hollow Point, exploding, etc

biffbaffboff

HAHA SAYS THE NO1 NUTTER? Anyway back on subject please more options more bullets better melee attachments etc lets open this place right up....lets have some "shocks"

Bruce lee and his nuns as good as he was would still lose to Mr bean with an ak98 with armor pearcing bullets Twisted

ShadowKid

yeah what about a having a mini gun or mini laser which requires mass amount of bullets as well as strength i.e i doubt u are gonna aim with it lol but actually i like this idea great idea from the number 1 nutter lol i tell u im number 2 remeber 8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's