AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Birthday Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

cheetah

Jola, the PVPs will stop at 10 mins, I do not know how the hideout war rule will go. If it does continue, I would guess they would be worth good points though.

CK, each gang wanting to compete will have a pre-arranged start time. Only one gang at a time. But yes, however many gangs that can overrun the hideout in their specified 10 mins will get the cash. It is not a race to overrun the hideout against other gangs, it is an old school warring tactics war, simply implementing the new war code, with--you have to overrun the hideout in a specified amount of time to get the cash.

hunter52070

bump
looks like red wings and dark matter so far..times tdb

badmanbren

You know we'll be up for a fun Compo. Put us on the list! Razz

psheehan78

When is this going down?
Space Wranglers rock! They Declared on us and took out our hideout..Not in the 10 min we had set up but I dont care! Conrad backed up his smack and found his sac..Good show mate!

You sent $50,000 to Conrad [7500].
* Druchii mugs Conrad

AlienaFerox

Druchii Wrote:/me mugs Conrad

lol lol
Bad Muthas ....No soup for you!
Since we have a lack of interest in this competition, we will now come to you..Think of it like our lil gift to you. We want you to be excited about the game again. We are here to help..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's