AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Birthday Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
not necessarily....no hospitalization....just attack and leave

edit...and are you an accountant...geez...just have fun
but a sincere happy birthday, nonetheless!

cheetah

For those of you that know how to old-school war, good luck and have fun! To the rest of you, sorry you're missing out....

Marlo

Throw in a gang tag, and we're there.
zen makes those......not members......i doubt that will happen
"edit...and are you an accountant...geez...just have fun"

no, but i stayed up till 2 am last night finishing my taxes, so guess my mind is still there. Wink
Conrad1103 Wrote:comp? sounds like a slaughter to me.

if someone wins, the stims it will take to win will cost $50k.

I didn't say yes without talking to all my members, I believe there is strategy here needed. The chance for my gang to see what this is all about so we are not judgemental of the past wars, to me, is worth the cost of the stims. We may be slaughtered constantly, but I think it is worth the experience Smile

Mighke

Jolabent Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:comp? sounds like a slaughter to me.

if someone wins, the stims it will take to win will cost $50k.

I didn't say yes without talking to all my members, I believe there is strategy here needed. The chance for my gang to see what this is all about so we are not judgemental of the past wars, to me, is worth the cost of the stims. We may be slaughtered constantly, but I think it is worth the experience Smile

You'll have fun, Jola. Old gangwars were fun even if you were losing. A very long time ago, I was in a gang called desolation. Since then, most of the players have left the game but sarge and chris hated us because of some history that occurred before I joined.

For a little while, Chris and sarge just hospitalized the original members. But soon my turn came and I spent much time eating hospital pudding and jello. I like cherry jello the best and chocolate pudding is just so much better than tapioca. The cranberry juice was pretty good too. Smile enjoy!
One question on this:

If you can overrun their hideout in 10 minutes, you will receive $50k. At the 10 minute mark, all PVP attacks will stop.

So if you can't be defeated in 10 minutes, then it just will be all out new war, both attack each other's hideout only? We might run out of AP to destroy the hideout since most of my gang is below level 18 lol.

XxDragonxX

Like Pullo said the old war system was quite fun...well not for me at the start i was in a Gang called The Vikings with Sarge and Chris and logged on to see Sarge Hospilize me so the other gang couldnt take advantage. Then we seemed to make a good friendship.

About the Comp if so many gangs get involved then you should be beaten pretty quick...my question do all gangs involved get the prize or only the first one to destroy your hideout
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's