AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Kinda Crazy Idea..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We have the option of fighting with our fists, correct? Well..What if there was a good chance, depending on accuracy, dexterity, and strength, that someone could knock someone out without taking their health to zero? The person wouldn't go to the hospital, but the person who knocked them out would still get experience points as if they had destroyed the other person.

AlienaFerox

i like it... Smile
Thanks.

By the way, my goal with that idea was for some slight realism. I'm sure everyone who's read the topic knew that, but I just have to make it clear.

If you punch someone hard enough or in the right place, they'll get knocked out in real life. =D

AlienaFerox

another idea... Idea what about a boxing challenge, implemented in the game? with punches, fists, things like that... competitions, with prizes, and tags... if anyone thinks this idea is not so imbecile at all, please develop it, if you have other things in mind. :oops:
That'd be pretty cool. Have our own little AL Boxing Association.

Have all of the classes, Feather weights, light weights, welterweights, and heavy weights. That would probably have to be turned into levels, 1-7 for feather weight, 8-14 for the light weight, 15-22 for the welterweight, and 23-50+ for the heavy weight. Or something a little more even..

That'd be pretty nice. I'd go into that.

Edit By Tom/Beary: Feather weights would be 1-10, Light weights would be 11-20, Welter weights would be 21-30, and Heavy weights would be 31 and over.
Thanks to my buddy ManastheReaper, I just thought of something.

You know how we have these training days, right? Where we get the bonus? Well, boxers/fighters need to do training, too. So they're at top performance capablities.

Well, my follow-up idea: These training days are right before the ALBA(Awakened Lands Boxing Association) Tournament. Like the training days before the fight for real life fighters.

Depending on how much you train/how well you do, you'll get a bonus during your fight, raising your chance for more damage/better resistance/Critical hits(Knock outs, in my fist knock-out idea). Make the fight easier for ya in certain ways.

Rainbow

I love this idea. I want to have a boxing match. Also... fighting with fists should have some form of "knockouts"
yea that would be cool when u fight somone u r increasing ur stats along with
it could also be another option when u fight somone

theghost83

I like the knock out idea,it would be cool to stomp there head in when the person is out

carr9190

Im liking that knockout idea.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's