AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Kinda Crazy Idea..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i like this boxing match thing.

AlienaFerox

seems to me like me and the bearybear team up excellently in gathering ideas for the game Twisted

Tahatmaru

Great idea! Not only will I rule my weight class, but i caould make a killing throwing fights... err, I mean wise investing.

psheehan78

I'd do a boxing match.

If you're close to my level, mail me in game and we'll unequip guns, helmet ect. Then you can attack me fists on fists. It sounds kinda fun Smile

No kicking in the nuts though :shock:

coltfanjay

ha ha! just did one of those yesterday, then forgot to reequip my gun n got smoked in an offline..lol

Twisted
i like this idea VERY much because it actually gives a valid reason to fight with your fists. although its also possible to knock someone out with a melee weapon (bludgeon someone on the face, they go out like a rock), but they are more likely to be completely incapacitated rather than simply knocked out.

at this point i'm not even really sure why we have the option to fight with our fists (When a weapon is equipped) because the damage is so low. its kinda silly to me Smile this would give it a whole different aspect, as in some other games fighting hand to hand gives you a chance to disarm or stun the opponent, this would be a really cool addition. i like the idea Smile
abysmalpoptart Wrote:i like this idea VERY much because it actually gives a valid reason to fight with your fists. although its also possible to knock someone out with a melee weapon (bludgeon someone on the face, they go out like a rock), but they are more likely to be completely incapacitated rather than simply knocked out.

at this point i'm not even really sure why we have the option to fight with our fists (When a weapon is equipped) because the damage is so low. its kinda silly to me Smile this would give it a whole different aspect, as in some other games fighting hand to hand gives you a chance to disarm or stun the opponent, this would be a really cool addition. i like the idea Smile

yea we should have it and it shouldnt be about stats it should be about luck and u could bet agaisnt each other 50/50chance to box with anybody since its all about luck
that actually doesnt make sense to me Smile if i go pick a fight with mike tyson, there isnt a 50/50 chance i'll win, theres a 99.99/.01 chance that i will LOSE. the only way i would win is by throwing dirt in his eyes, kicking him in the balls, punching his kidneys with all my might, and then running away before he can throw a punch and pretending like i won. luck is involved, but it isnt primary!!

i'm thinking a knockout factor could be included to make fighting with your fists a plausible battle strategy. it gives the people who beat you less experience, you would lose less exp for fighting someone and losing, but you actually have a shot at winning. something of that nature

Scorpious

abysmalpoptart Wrote:that actually doesnt make sense to me Smile if i go pick a fight with mike tyson, there isnt a 50/50 chance i'll win, theres a 99.99/.01 chance that i will LOSE. the only way i would win is by throwing dirt in his eyes, kicking him in the balls, punching his kidneys with all my might, and then running away before he can throw a punch and pretending like i won. luck is involved, but it isnt primary!!

i'm thinking a knockout factor could be included to make fighting with your fists a plausible battle strategy. it gives the people who beat you less experience, you would lose less exp for fighting someone and losing, but you actually have a shot at winning. something of that nature

Same odds of going against Pullo I bet. LOL

psheehan78

I like it. If you fight a stronger player and manage to get a big hit off of them- they will get knocked down and lose but no hosp time (or very little). If you fight someone MUCH stronger, odds are you're not going to get a big hit or knock them down.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's